If we change these General Terms, we will post the revised document here with an updated effective date. If we make significant changes to these General Terms, we may also notify you by other means such as sending an email or posting a notice on our home page.
1. About TopEngineer.com
TopEngineer.com (the “Site”) and its services are owned and operated by Talenetic Group (www.talenetic.com). TopEngineer.com’s main place of business is City Gates, 2-4 Southgate, Chichester, PO18 8DJ.
You can contact us using the following email address:
2. Access to the Site and Services
- 2.1 Subject to any contractual obligations we may owe to any users of our paid services, we shall not be liable if for any reason the Site and Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 2.2 From time to time, we may restrict access to all or some parts of the Site and Services to users who have registered with us.
- 2.3 If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party.
- 2.4 We reserve the right to restrict or deny you access to all or some parts of the Site and Services if, in our opinion, you have failed to comply with these General Terms.
3. Intellectual Property and Permitted Use
- 3.1 Talenetic Group are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- 3.2 You may print and download extracts from the Site and Services for personal non-commercial use on the following basis:
- 3.2.1 no documents or related graphics are modified in any way;
- 3.2.2 no graphics are used separately from accompanying text; and
- 3.2.3 no copyright and trade mark notices are removed.
- 3.3 You agree not to:
- 3.3.1 use the Site and Services for commercial purposes without obtaining our prior written agreement.
4. Material Submitted by You
- 4.1 Except for information that identifies you personally (e.g. your name, address, telephone number, email address and CV), any material which you submit will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary such that we shall have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose it to third parties for any purpose.
- 4.2 You agree not to submit any material:
- 4.2.1 that is false, misleading, defamatory, discriminatory, threatening, offensive, abusive, likely to cause someone anxiety or distress, encourages violence or racial or religious hatred, blasphemous, pornographic, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy; or
- 4.2.2 that infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trade marks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material; or
- 4.2.3 which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data); or
- 4.2.4 which encourages or teaches conduct that is a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful.
- 4.3 We are not obliged to use material submitted by you and we may remove from the Site, the Services and our database any of the material submitted by you at our sole discretion.
- 4.4 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity of anyone submitting material in breach of clause 4.2.
- 4.5 We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials submitted by you.