Construction Field Sales jobs available nationwide. Apply online or register to receive the latest Construction Field Sales jobs by email.
* STEM Graduates are required by this highly technical solutions company * 13 days ISM Graduate Sales Training, this company is looking to invest heavily in your development. The Role: Working as part of the sales and design team you will respond to incoming leads and manage existing customers and advise of design and specification solutions. Dealing with architects, engineers and surveyors you wi ...
Area Sales Manager - Inflation Products - £35k + £12K OTE * Selling inflation products * Forward thinking business * 100% account managementYOUR CAREER: Chance to join an ambitious and innovative market-leading manufacturer of inflation products in an Area Sales Manager role. With continuous improvement programmes, success in this role could lead to a bright and prosperous sales career. THE ROLE: Y ...
Sales Engineer - Cladding and Purlin Rails / SteelworkBasic to £32,000 + £5,000 t0 £8,000 Bonus + Mercedes / BMW Company CarPeterborough, Cambridge, Bury St. Edmunds, Colchester, Chelmsford, Ely, Norwich(Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Essex)*Are working within the steelwork sector?*Would you like to work within a client facing sales environment?*Have you worked within either an estimating or internal sales position?*You will enjoy using your ...
Area Sales Manager - Site Supplies - £33k + £15K OTE * Great commission scheme * Part of national powerhouse business * Structured progression planTHE PACKAGE FOR AREA SALES MANAGER: * Salary: £28,000 - £33,000 * Bonus: £15,000 * Company Car: Yes or car allowance * Benefits: Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 days' holiday + Stats + Full BenefitsTHE ROLE: As an Area Sales Manager you will be responsible for selling the company's brands of lighting, workwe ...
* Market leading company * Selling into independent retailers * Full product training provided An exceptional opportunity has arisen to join the sales team of the UK's foremost brand of gardening and DIY hand tools. If you are a driven and motivated field sales professional with experience of selling products into independent retailers and wholesalers then we want to speak to you! ...
Territory Sales Manager - Coatings - £38k + £7K OTE * Well-established brand in the UK * Full product training provided * Good progression structureYOUR CAREER: Chance to join a global manufacturer of market-leading paints and coatings in a Territory Sales Manager role. Serving more industries than any of their competitors, makes them the ideal place to build your sales career. With a good progression structure in ...
Area Sales Manager - Tools- £25,500k + £8k * One of The World's Best Tool Manufacturers * Established Over 100 Years * Account Management FocussedYOUR CAREER: If you are looking to work for a world-class manufacturer of construction tooling products this role is for you. You'll be working for a business that invests in their people, giving an excellent pathway to create a long and successful career ...
Area Sales Manager - Modular Buildings - £35k + £10K OTE * Selling Hire Solutions * Targeting end-users across the South East * New business salesYOUR CAREER: If you're looking for the next step in your sales career, this is your chance to join a market-leading provider of hire solutions in an Area Sales Manager role. Our client is dedicated to supporting and developing their employees, making them the ideal employer to boost your ...
Technical Sales Manager - Fixings - £40k + £12K OTE * Progress into an ASM role * Good earning potential * 100% new business roleYOUR CAREER: Are you looking for the next step in your sales career in the construction industry? Our client is looking for a driven Technical Sales Manager to target the northern home counties in a 100% new business sales role. With good earning potential, and the opportunity to progress within the busin ...
A top company within the translation/localisation industry that is based in London is now offering a role for a business development executive/internal sales role. The company itself provides logistical solutions through a range of translation/localisation services. If this business development executive/internal sales role within the translation/localisation sector is something that is appealing and could be of in ...
If you want to work for a market leading business, who are ambitious, acquisitive and forward thinking, then look no further as we could have your next sales position. THE ROLE: As Regional Sales Manager for this £2billion turnover organisation, your remit will be to manage a base of distributors across the South West and South Wales region. Selling a range of construction products, your end users ...
* European Manufacturer, Now Expanding * Develop Your Field Sales Career * Highly Experienced Management Team The Role: Covering the UK and based in the North of England, the successful Sales Engineer will be selling aftermarket products for CNC machines into the industrial end user sector. You will be dealing with engineering managers and production managers, mai ...
Are you a driven and sharp sales professional? Do you have experience selling to contractors in the architecture and construction industry? Do you have experience in tender industries? Our client is looking for a confident, self-starting and proactive business development manager to generate new business and manage key existing accounts throughout the UK. They are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about ...
* Market leading company * Selling into distribution * Full product training provided An exceptional opportunity has arisen to join the sales team of the global market leader in automatic door systems. If you are a driven and motivated technical field sales professional with experience of selling products through distribution channels, then you should contact BMS ...
Area Sales Manager - Tools - £33k + £3k OTE * Sell a premium product * Prospects for progression to Key Account Manager role * Company established for over 100 yearsYOUR CAREER: Joining this well-established manufacturer represents a chance to join a stable and well-run organisation where you can develop a career in industrial sales. There are prospects to develop in to a Key Account Manager if you ...
* North-West based manufacturing company * Well known and respected brand, with several market-leading products in the UK & Overseas * Personal development opportunities The Role: The expectation of the new UK Sales Manager will be to find new business opportunities as well as manage a strong portfolio of accounts in the utilities and civil engineering sectors - across the whole of the UK mainland ...
We are looking for exceptional Graduate Sales Talent for this leading manufacturing business. If you feel that you have what it takes to succeed within a customer facing and fast paced sales role then we would like to meet youSector: Industrial Products Role: Focussing on developing an existing account base as well as generating new business you will sell a range o ...
* We are looking for exceptional Graduate Sales Talent for this leading manufacturing business * If you feel that you have what it takes to succeed within a customer facing and fast paced sales role then we would like to meet youRole: Focusing on developing an existing account base as well as generating new business you will sell a range of industrial products use ...
Aerodynamics and Fluid Mechanics
Propulsion and Combustion
Research & Development
Simulation & Modelling
Supportability & Training
Trials/Validation & Verification
Software Engineer (UML/C/C++/Ada/OOD/OOA and Embedded)
Board Level & PCB
Control & Automation
FPGA & ASIC
RF & Microwave