Material Test Engineer jobs available nationwide. Apply online or register to receive the latest Material Test Engineer jobs by email.
Lead Inspector East London £50k + Fantastic Benefits Permanent I am currently looking for a Lead Inspector to work on a wide range of machine tool components in a broad spread of industries including Aerospace, Medical and Motorsport sectors. Your main duties will include: - * Creating standard and bespoke inspection reports * Inspecting components * Assisting with control of calibrated items * Materials ...
Responsibilities * Ensuring compliance with the HASEMP, RAMS and other policies and ensuring this information is disseminated to the workforce. * The engineering control of the works according to each discipline including design implementation and completion of quality control systems. * The control of materials supply for the works required. * Coordination of the materials testing ...
International Sales Manager - Capital Equipment - £40k - £45k + £4k OTE + Car Allowance * Well-Established Manufacturer * International Travel * Account Management focused role The Role: The successful International Sales Manager will be selling Process Manufacturing capital equipment into our clients 'Sales Partners' / Distributors network (circa 90% of time) and the other 10% conducting joint visits with reps to ...
CMM Programmer - Automotive West Midlands £30k - £35k + Fantastic Benefits Permanent I am currently looking for a CMM Programmer to write programs for new components & drawing updates, running programs to check components and to carry out sample, in process and final inspections of a diverse range of complex componentsWhilst programming and operating CMM machines, making suggestions on changes to improve manufacturability and whils ...
Job SummaryA vacancy for a Materials Laboratory Engineer has arisen to work in the Materials testing laboratory in Stevenage. This role reports to the Materials Laboratory Manager.Job ProfileMain tasks and responsibilities will include: * Hands-on testing of materials used in the manufacture of space products * Providing support to the in-process a ...
Field Service EngineerThames Valley - Reading, Oxford, Bath, Winchester, Swindon, Southampton, SloughDestructive Materials Testing and Instrumentation * Thought of working for a UKAS accredited company maintaining and repairing destructive and non-destructive capital machinery? * Strong mechatronics or electromechanical background? * A market leader in their industry, with excellent progression and training opportunities * Rare and unique opportunity with a company ...
Field Service EngineerMidlands - Birmingham, Stoke-on-Trent, Telford, Worcester, Northampton, DerbyDestructive Materials Testing and Instrumentation * Thought of working for a UKAS accredited company maintaining and repairing destructive and non-destructive capital machinery? * Strong mechatronics or electromechanical background? * A market leader in their industry, with excellent progression and training opportunities * Rare and unique opportunity with a company b ...
The job involves a wide range of materials research activities including: * Leading small scale materials research tasks, resourcing the support needed to deliver, while ensuring the cost and schedule achievement of the task. * Providing advice and recommendations on Materials testing, selection and application. * Supporting the development of manufacturing processes to ensure cons ...
30+ days ago, Employer: Vivid Resourcing
Aerodynamics and Fluid Mechanics
Propulsion and Combustion
Research & Development
Simulation & Modelling
Supportability & Training
Trials/Validation & Verification
Software Engineer (UML/C/C++/Ada/OOD/OOA and Embedded)
Board Level & PCB
Control & Automation
FPGA & ASIC
RF & Microwave